The 2015 Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Design Competition Awards Presentation at #IIDEX15
IIDEXCanada was delighted to be the home to the Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Design Awards Ceremony. The Awards, now in its 18th year, is the only design competition in Canada of its kind to focus on interior design projects and products without regard to size, budget or location. This competition was open to interior designers, architects, interior architects, decorators, crafts persons and students. The awards presentation took place at the Keilhauer Theatre.
The winners of the 2015 18th Annual Best of Canada Design Competition:
1. Project Of The Year: Bar Raval / Partisans
Image credit: Jonathan Friedman (pictures above)
2. Best Office: Broccolini / Rubin & Rotman Architects
Image credit: Stéphane Brügger
3. Best Office: Hedge Funds / dkstudio architects
Image credit: Stuart Woods
4. Best Office: Pratt & Whitney Canada Plant 22 lobby renovation / Pearce McCluskey Architects
Image credit: Harold Clark
5. Best Institutional: Bibliothèque du Boise / Cardinal Hardy* / Labonté Marcil / Éric Pelletier* architectes en consortium (*Lemay)
Image credit: Yien Chao
6. Best Institutional: York House Senior School / Acton Ostry Architects
Image credit: Michael Elkan
7. Best Hospitality: Kinton Ramen / Dialogue 38
Image credit: Brian So
8. Best Hospitality: Cluny Bistro & Boulangerie / Studio Munge
Image credit: Michael Stavaridis
9. Best Hospitality: Café Fargo / Davidson Rafailidis.
Image credit: Florian Holzherr
10. Best Hospitality: Her Majesty’s Pleasure / +tongtong
Image credit: Lisa Petrole
11. Best Hospitality: Drake Devonshire Inn / +tongtong
Image credit: Nikolas Koenig
12. Best Hospitality: The Nash Restaurant and Off Cut Bar / Sarah Ward Interiors
Image credit: John Gaucher
13. Best Residence: Montreal Loft / Architem: Wolff Shapiro Kuskowski architects
Image credit: Alain Laforest
14. Best Residence: House in Kings Cross / Borolotto Design Architect Inc.
Image credit: Tom Arban
15. Best Exhibit: David Cronenberg: Evolution exhibit, TIFF Bell Lightbox / Reich+Petch
Image credit: Tom Arban
16. Best Exhibit: Papier15 Art Fair / Architecturama
Image credit: James Brittain Photography
17. Best Marketing: The Roy: Condominium Presentation Centre / Union31 Inc.
Image credit: Brandon Barre Photography
18. Best Product: Cliff Collection / Lambert et Fils Luminaires Inc.
19. Best Product: Juxta / Keilhauer
20. Best Product: Bass Series / Nienkämper
Visit Canadian Interiors to learn more about the Best of Canada Competition.